It's super easy to get started...
INFLATE & PLAY INSTRUCTIONS
Inflate the BrainSpeed Ball
- Use a standard manual air pump - a needle is included with your BrainSpeed Ball
- Fill to 8 inches for a ball that bounces
- Use a partially deflated ball for an easier grip (optional)
Play a Game of Catch
- You can play in a variety of ways: with a partner, by yourself against the wall, or with a group in a circle
- Vary the speed at which you toss the ball to find the right level of challenge
- Track the ball as it moves through the air, then spot a letter or number on the ball and say it out loud when you catch it (this helps to strengthen your eye muscles)
- Play for 3-5 minutes at a time / 1-2 times daily for optimal results
- Discover how to play by enrolling in one of three Fire Up Your Brain Programs created for Kids, Seniors, and Athletes.
Join the Community
- Participate in the monthly AskTrent online meetings.
Like @FireUpYourBrain on Facebook
- Learn new ways to play to level up and level down your game
- Find and share creative ideas with others
- Ask questions and get answers